View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 01:34 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Default Verizon can't help me!!!!!

First I went (by myself) to the Verizon home page and looked up my account and went to my emal and clicked on options and block senders, etc. and it only allows me to block an e-mail.

Since all these people (who send me stuff on China Fruit Corporation), well, they never use the same e-mail address, and I kept looking to see if there was an option that would allow me to stop getting e-mail from people who have the word "foreclosure", or "survey" or "free gift", in the subject matter, well it does not indicate this.

So I called up verizon dsl technical support and she tried by remote to see ho we could do this but she admitted that there is no way.

I can only block emails by indicating an e-mail address. I told her that they use different e-mail addresses and isn't there a way I can block by subject matter or certain words and she said "no, it doesn't work that way".

So I'm screwed.

So unless you know how I can block e-mails by subject matter or by certain words, I guess I'll keep hitting the delete button.

But really, THERE HAS TO BE A WAY TO NOT GET AN E-MAIL WITH THE SUBJECT MATTER "FORECLOSURE" IN IT, right?????

Thanks,
Mel

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote