Thread: ENT tomorrow
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 04:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default ENT tomorrow

See the new EMT tomorrow. I hope the online rating is accurate. I have looked up docs I know and it does seem to be accurate.

My choking has taken a big increase. Added to this I feel part of the reason I stop being able to talk is not just my breathing. I will be grateful for clarity on this issue. It is very hard to have such problems just talking for any lenght of time. I am used to my chest wearing out but this seems different.

I am in some funk today for reasons I am unsure of. My youngest daughter came over with some groceries Monday and said to talk. That was a huge huge gift. Allowed some clearing of the air. She is the one that has kept distance. I think it helped. In her mind she is convinced if I just ate more and better I'd do better. No matter what I say she doesnt believe I was sick when I was eating like a horse and now that I am chemically sensitive and do have a more limited diet I am still sick. I assured her I do try new foods all the time. She suggested hydropnic cucumbers from the store which I said was a great idea as I didnt know that had them. My city doesnt have a good organic market.

Thanks for listening ...
Annie59

Last edited by Annie59; 12-29-2010 at 05:08 PM.
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote