View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 10:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiisd View Post
That used to happen to me until my doctor changed my medication. I now take Seroquel & Zonisimide at bedtime ( only at bedtime ). My sleep schedule is perfect now. I fall asleep immediately....the only problem is that I MUST get at least 10 hours of sleep or I am exhausted the next day. I will take that anyday over the cycle like you have. I could never plan anything because I never knew if it would be a day that I was going to sleep 16-18 hours. At least this way I can plan on 10 hours of sleep and know that I can wake feeling rested. The Zonisimide I take 100mg of (I think that is a small dosage, I'm not sure). Hope this helps. I can sympathize with you because one week I was at Disney World on vacation and one of those 16-18 hour sleep days came & I missed the entire day at WDW. Good Luck
I take 1/2 mg of lorazepam at bedtime. Gets me through to 2 or 3 am or so. Sleep is variable after that. I had to go to a Vocational Rehab appointment a few weeks ago. Among a lot of other rhetoric, he recommended getting things done by 1 or 2 pm as that is when I run out of gas! Brilliant!
Dubious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cindi1965 (01-05-2011)