View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 10:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I thank God...

...for ALL of you amazing people who have responded on this thread. I needed this as well.

I have learned that for me prayer is not always with head bowed and an utterance of words. Sometimes it is 'feeling' the Holy Spirit with me, just like a best friend... too tired to think, but knowing the Spirit is interceding for me. He wants to do that for us. 'We are strongest in our weakness.'

For me, peace with God has come with learning not to just have God in my life, but to let God BE my life. And as I have learned to do that, I feel in more of a 'state' of prayer all throughout the day.

Butterfly, You are in my prayers right now...and I can tell from your posts that you love the Lord. And that is what he wants. I don't think he expects more from us than we can give. So please be good to yourself and love yourself as much as you love all the folks you are praying so hard for. Let the Spirit intercede for you when you are too weak.

Sending you lots of hugs today.

HANG IN THERE!

If I had to sum up FRIENDSHIP in one word, it would be COMFORT. ~Adabella Radici

MS/dx2006
BETASERON (Quit May 2011)
COPAXONE (Began June 2011)
Friend2U is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (12-30-2010), Chemar (01-04-2011), Darlene (12-31-2010), hollym (01-04-2011), KajunButterfly (12-30-2010)