View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 02:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I don't have to have all my pulled yet. I'm fighting to hang on to what I can. my teeth are a wreck too. I'm only 45 and until last year hadn't had a cavity for 15yrs and then wham! I had 19 cavities and had to 6 teeth pulled! I'm in the somewhat the same boat as you. I have to have 2 molars pulled the first of the year on my TN side. I'm scared to death he may cause further damage to the nerve. My insurance changed and the oral surgeon I wanted doesn't take it so I have no choice but to go this guy and I seen him back in June and had 2 teeth pulled, long story short I woke up before he was done and was yelling and sobbing while he pulled the last one out. I even had a vivd nightmare about him last night and that he had pulled and messed me up really bad. I spent the dream trying to get in contact with him and reporting him to some woman about the treatment I rec'd! I'm sure I will be a basket case the day I go to him. I don't have a choice thanks to my dental insurance changing and I'm really angry about that. Please let me know what you find out and when you get your dentures. I will be getting a partial and I wondered how that would work too. Wishing you lots of luck and keep me informed.
Robyn
Robyn6447 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote