View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 02:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for the responses everyone!

I'm not going to lie, I am rather a crappy advocate when it comes to my health and the doctors, and the reason for that is because I feel really bad for not having health insurance, so when I see my neuro (and yes he does always have his arm halfway out the door ready to go) I mention the big things that are bothering me and let him do the talking. I just feel bad because I don't have money to pay for the service so I guess I feel that I need to take what I can get and never ask for anything. I do feel blown off by him alot of the time but maybe that's just me.

He gave me lorazpam <--I think thats what was, and I have taken them. I can't say they really help, I take one, go back to sleep, sometimes stay asleep, sometimes I wake up with the same thing. My boyfriend said he noticed when I do this craziness, that its about 30 minutes into sleep. He thinks it's sleep apnea. My grandparents have it and they say they've never woke up in a panic from it before..

I've thought about doing a sleep study. I just have no clue where I need to go to do so.

My neuro had no explanation as to why my pupils were so different, just a puzzled look on his face. I noticed my pupils were different, when this happens I can feel the difference in my eyes and my vision is .. odd?

does anyone know how to direct me to a sleep study?
and if I were to be put on depression medicine that might fight against them?
also, why would I only panic while I am asleep?

thanks again everyone!!!
AynaDee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (12-30-2010)