View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 02:41 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi All,

With you guys decribing your beautiful flowers it makes me excited about summer coming. I don't know how much I'll be able to do in my yard this summer but I love working in it.

Bill and I would take turns watering the front or the back yard. We have a big front yard and a big back yard. A friend of mine gave me all of her rose bushes 2 summers ago. There was 21 of them. I think we lost 2 and I already had several that I had bought.

Last summer we finally started fixing up or back yard and I made 4 flower beds. I got the hole dug for my fishpond but I don't know if I can finish it by myself. We were going to do it this summer.

In my back yard, I took a headboard of a bed and put in one flowerbed and put vines that climb on it. In another one I have a daybed frame and I intend to plant vines this year to climb on it. I also have an old plow and antique bike and whatever else I could find for my flower beds. The vines climb all over that old bike in the summer and you can hardly see it.

Dustin said he would help me this summer with the yard so I am hoping we can keep things going. But like you guys I really love working in the yard but if it's too hot then I can't do it.

Claudia, your pots look pretty. I can keep outside flowers going but I overwater my inside ones. I have already killed Bill's cactus. I never had a green thumb if I get things to grow it's by accident. LOL

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote