View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 05:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Happy New Year to You as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep smilin View Post
I would like to extend my best wishes to each of you for a very happy New Year.. 2010 has been a year of up and downs..during these times..we all endured our never ending pain but continued to move forward taking each step in stride..I am so happy and appreciative of all of your support and friendships... Thank you from the bottom of my heart..Lets head into 2011 and staying strong and determined..God bless...

Hugz, Kathy
Dear KS,

You have just made my day! I know you have been through so much the past few months with the passing of your Mother, and then to face the holidays...I am sorry, but I am glad your back. Take things in small strides and give yourself time to heal, heart, mind, body and soul. We miss you and all of the love and encouragement that your heartfelt support always gives to those in need. But now, my dear friend...let me be the first to throw you the rope all you have to do is hang on, and all of your friends and I will help you pull you out. If by chance you are too weak to hang on...we will then send Pete in to get you!!! Love ya Buddy

Your friend
Jeanie

P.S. Sorry Pete
Wilbyfree is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
keep smilin (12-31-2010), wswells (12-31-2010)