View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 09:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Im going to bring up this issue with my reg doc since IM getting a full workup Jan 10th, and when I see my neuro.

I start Cellcept in March. My neuro says theres been great results but I need to be patient, it doesnt happen right away.

I remain 104% positive, and write things off as not possibly mg, just old age, but after approx 2 years , I notice things that upset me.
Unusual muscle weakness in my arms. After driving in tons of traffic for hours and gripping the steering wheel, whether its mg or not, my left arm was so weak when I got out of the car it was a chore to use my computer and check emails and things. Almost as if my arm wanted to nap, I just never experienced this before and have difficulty describing it. Is it MG, I dont know, and I dont want to think Im getting worse, especially only 10 days after my ivig. Other things like sometimes when Im on my feet, my legs act as if they refuse to listen to my brain. They just get sluggish, like Im walking in snow and each step requires more work but I dont feel tired or like I did too much to warrant the feeling.
I hate to relate anything to mg. I dont want to think Im getting worse.

My wife claims she notices the difference in me constantly. Like when Im sluggish and just dont move well, and when Im up and vibrant, and she asks me how I feel, I say great.

Because of these different types of sluggish feelings,(again, maybe not really sluggish, more like a mutiny of my muscles in certain areas), Im asking my physician about vitamins I might be lacking or whatever.

My neuro jots it down, talks into his machine, and hasnt said much lately except he feels I need to be on cellcept.(he says other stuff, maybe Im not paying attention, Im just mad at him because he told me I have this crud disease and Im determined I can beat anything)
allen L is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote