View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 09:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

This has been a testing year ..........to say the least.
Testing my resolve to the limit at times, as a father I have entered a new dimension that was not in the original plan, and comes with no additional manual.

i HAVE READ AND LITTERALY HEARD THE SPOKEN WORD of so many on this forum this year with your strife and tribulations..............

Many have lost close relatives, which is a soul destroying experience, pets have passed away which is also an emotional wrench [ I won’t mention names but you know you are in my thoughts]

new comers have sailed into our harbour..........with sad sad stories of pain loss grief..........and sheer Angst...............pooh you are stronger than you will ever know, Tom....you literally floored me............I couldn't get through to you I thought I failed............but then I realised it’s not down to me to save you.....it’s down to you............

Jayocajade, smae,July63[ YOU ARE A STAR You just dont know it yet]
, wish and many more once again welcome to this family.

Some have blossomed into a new thought for life and a desire to move forward..Addy stand up..............Hippie take applause, Doxie ..You too!!
some have to take three steps back to go one step forward.............this is not a criticism, we have to do this...in order to get through this journey ..........it shows you have resolve beyond your own belief L1,Blue,Pooh,myself

Others still hurt with immense inner pain........but stoically stay brave to support others [thank you Alffe] ...Nik-ey
Some are wise beyond their words Abbie take a bow..coq, tom, waves, moi, wren, Moss, BJ, Melody
Some offer a thank you every time [Barbo] bless your heart,.....................
Others ...Always there to offer kind thoughtful and spiritual words, Misstis [gods living angel] Mark, and Brokenfiend= gentleman,& BMW, koala, [throughout throughout the small hours there to comfort and console]

In all its been a long year...........a lot of tears......a lot of emotional pain, uncertainty and sadness

But next year will be better I’m sure[ if I missed anyone out it was not my intention, and know from my heart, you heve each and every one of you helped me through this year ...................................ALL OF YOU]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pks0...eature=related

Bless you all

David

Last edited by DMACK; 12-31-2010 at 06:43 AM.
DMACK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (12-31-2010), Alffe (12-31-2010), Koala77 (12-30-2010)