Old 12-31-2010, 08:43 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefthanded View Post
You can feel your feet on the floor?

Well to be fair, I dont really feel my feet on the floor, but I can sense pressure. I have to use my imagination in order to complete the exercise, but its all about re connection to the earth, because I tend to live in my head. I am stuck upstairs and sometimes forget that I have a whole body attached that needs affection, attention and interventions.

I will sit in a firm steady chair. make sure your feet can touch flat on the floor, even if you have to use a wood block under you or pile up things to make that happen (I have little legs and a big squishy couch) and then relax. Try to force your feet to become flat footed. Sink into the energy of the earth. its better if you can do it standing, but I dont have the energy or the balance to do that anymore. Once you are aware of how attached you are to the earth, move upwards, and remember your ankles, shins, knees, and so on. Reaquant yourself with your body, and how it feels. even if it feels different.

I do have to look and make sure that my feet are flat on the floor, before I start because I am not always sure.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
lefthanded (12-31-2010), SallyC (12-31-2010)