View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 03:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen L View Post
the thing I notice most is my personality traits changing.
has to be ivig, cant figure out what else would be doing it.
I used to love bloodie movies, slasher movies, zombies , now I cant tolerate the sight of blood. I get squeemish. very strange. and sad movies, I just want to cry like my wife cries at all sad movies. I used to make fun of the tearjerkers , now they torture me.

Allen,

I am only taking mestinon for MG and I have this exact change in me. I used to love exciting and scary movies and rarely cried. Now I can't stand the sight of blood or violence, it makes me stressed, and I cry when I see, hear or read something emotional. Sometimes I even cry when I read the experiences of others with MG symptoms. I don't know what to think of it. I feel like an emotional wreck. All this started with MG and when I get weak from MG I am more likely to cry. Those sad movies are torture and I can't watch them.

I have often wondered about the connection between my loss of emotional control and MG.

Annie59, I wonder if there is thyroid or vitamin D conection for me. I'd like to have these checked but don't have enough energy right now for another doctor visit. Does hyperthyroidism include having cold hands and feet? I need to do some research. Thanks for bringing this up.

DesertFlower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote