View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 06:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy

Jo*mar,

I probably am not getting the TrPs fully resolved. Some of them are so painful! How can one tell when they do release.... or not?

Flying by the seat of my pants with this, and now I am really frustrated because I was feeling pretty darn good the last few days and then about mid-day today-- after a concentrated and relaxing session with my tennis ball and stretching....

....my entire right side: arm, hand, elbow, shoulder, collarbone area, upper back and neck all went into full blown excruciating pain.

My hand and elbow started throbbing like they had a migraine headache.

My back felt like it had a terrible toothache (only way I can describe pain).

All of these areas were tingling-- had pin-pricks-- shooting, radiating nerve pains like I had hit my funny bone EVERYWHERE!

Three Aleve didn't touch it! Still killing me. This is just insane! I really thought I had a handle on this TOS thing...but NO!

Now I'm starting to wonder if it isn't Lyme disease after all (wrists are starting to crack again too).....or....if I did some damage with the tennis ball.

This is exactly the kind of pain I had when I first suspected Lyme but my doctor only kept me on abx for 6 weeks because both my blood tests came back negative for Lyme.

But maybe TOS can present with this kind of pain and other nerve symptoms?

I am really freaking out wondering what IS really wrong with me ??? being that I feel okay and nearly pain free one day and then get hit with pain like I'm having today.....the next. So unpredictable...and scary.

This past summer I was in perfect health with not a pain in my body....and now I feel like a one sided cripple.

I sooooooo sympathize with everyone here who has PAIN....or TOS...or whatever the syndrome or cause might be.

Wish I could be helpful and had something to offer other than my own condition.
lilo55 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote