View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 11:42 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

GOOD MORNING BABES!! & ??(dang it, can't remember what BS called the guys, but I liked it....)

Game day!! GO VIKINGS!

Talk about weird weather--we dodged a tornado last night! Jeesh, it was 30 miles from here! It was 80 yesterday, and 56 today..... man, make up MY mind!!!

Billie~
LOVE your pic! Glad to hear you're getting your stitches out. Things will hopefully be settling down a little for you!

GL~
Holy Moly Rocky--2 miles already? Good for you! You know, I think I'm gonna start doing that....do my half hour walk right away and get it over with. (oh geesh, sorry that sounds so negative) But until I get back into the swing of things, I think I need to do that. Thanks for the idea!

That's a SUPER idea about budgeting your calories for the party too. I used to do that years ago. Another good idea! Keep them coming, and thanks!

BS~
My meds give me dry mouth too. It really sucks--especially since one side effect of dry mouth is dental decay! (Talk about a vicious circle!) I just got done replacing all of my crowns, and I have three teeth decaying under crowns that were replaced two years ago. They had root canals too---can you say MONEY?????

Sorry, got sidetracked. I use Biotene antibacterial dry mouth gum and AquaDrops hydrating mints lozenges for my dry mouth. I get them both at my local drug store. I used to get the AquaDrops at Kmart, but the last time they no longer carried them.

I hope everyone has a great "D" & "E" day!
Hugs,
HC
janster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote