View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 01:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenkim92 View Post
hello my name is kim and i have rsd and i am going to have a glanglin pain shot on monday and i very concerned about this if it will help or make this worst. I have a real fear in any one doing any thing i had two surgeries my arm and both failed and now i am worried about any one doing any thing . It is my right arm i am now disable from this and need some in put on this pain method they want to do please could i have some in put . Thank u kim
hey kim

i´m not sure but i think you are talking about a ganglion shot with a local anasthetic or a permanent lysis of the nerve
i have rsd in my right foot and had a lumber block done a few month ago, i was worried because i too had two surgeries before, which provoked my rsd
but the block and the pain meds helped at least a little bit (and every little bit is worse everything)
but i think you should talk about your fears with your doc, they cant see what you feel, and you should trust him so much that you can ask him your questions
i hope i could help you at least a little bit! if you have any further questions dont hesitate to ask
leiea
leiea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote