View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 10:30 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Its been a double loop roller coaster ride for me lately.
But while I was going threw boxes of papers and pics I found ones of me after I had my final implant and wanted to add them on this thread.
I have mine for v-3 the lower RIGHT . batter under my left arm along bra line...needed to be placed there because of history of breast cancer... those who have implant need to consider placement of battery . have the wires across to mid back and then up and to lower right side of jaw .
anyways. very tired but want to post these up before the pics are lost in one of the many boxes i have.
I will be back soon , just had memorial service for my mom on new years eve and then yesterday family stood in surf as I waded out and let my mom go in the ocean waves.
anyways so off topic sorry. I just want to get these pics up. Keep in mind I had this done in 2002 but here is pics of T-Rex . I wish I found these when I first started this thread but better late then not at all eh?? lol
be able to catch up after company leaves I hope.

PEACE
BMW
Attached Thumbnails
Stimulation... PENS / SCS  for face pain, AD , T.N.-stim-pics-battery-jpg   Stimulation... PENS / SCS  for face pain, AD , T.N.-stim-pics-jpg   Stimulation... PENS / SCS  for face pain, AD , T.N.-stim-pics-jpg  
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
calewark (01-17-2011), EE03 (02-20-2011), Mark56 (01-08-2011)