View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 08:27 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

(((BP))) I'm so sorry about your kitty. That is so hard to go through. Bless their little hearts.

I wonder if BP knows I didn't panic with the MRI but then this time I got to go in feet first and my head was outside for a change, lol. I keep my eyes closed and listen to the music on the headphones.

I wonder about the MRI results I got which did surprise me somewhat. The nurse called me with the report, however...the surgeon went out of town on a mini-vacation and won't give me the 'official' results until Monday when he returns. The nurse told me to 'mentally' prepare for surgery.

She said I have a tear in the posterior horn of the medial meniscus, AND a tear of the anterior horn of the lateral meniscus, AND patellar tendonopathy (also known as Jumpers Knee). Yeah, I gotta quit jumping around so much.

I looked up patellar tendonitis and it says "chronic swelling of the tendon that connects the kneecap to the lower-leg bone. Initial symptoms include aching just below the kneecap. The injury often progresses until there is constant pain and impaired performance. When the injury is at it's worst, you are no longer be able to perform and will experience difficulty with even the simplest movement, such as bending over to tie your shoes, and your tendon could rupture and require surgery."

I wonder if BP knows I also smile everytime I see granddoody's pictures.

I wonder if Kell knows that my daughter looks nothing like me. She looks just like her dad.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote