View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 11:57 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by finz View Post
Because you cannot find the stats online, does not mean there are not "factual numbers about the number of cases sent back" to the ALJ vs those decided by the AC. Obviously, finite numbers exist.

Also as obvious is that if you are "proven disabled", you'll have no problems with the SSDI process. The tough part is in proving the disability.
yes "Finz" i think you are right.i think what my doctor conclusion is that i can no longer do the type of work that i use to do at my old job and my union will not let me "bump' anyone there either.i cant lift anything over 10lbs is what they say.dont leave me with much.but i did call my lawyer today..finally.he was shocked as much as me of the out come..but he of course "appealed"it.he said the judge ignore a lot of info that was there.which was what suprise my lawyer.but as for me right now,im going to sign up for vocational retraining.i once took drafting 20yrs ago so i'll try for that again.anew life again starting for me at 55.and after 30yrs at lockheed,but if i can hold out 5 more yrs i think i will be ok,cause then i can retire(hopefully)
just want to say that you all were correct on your answers and thank you all again and again for your support .i knew i would find good folks here
don1956 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote