View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 02:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Help Immune System Shot Anyone?

I don't know why, but I was never sick before and since my 3rd concussion I have caught everything that goes around and it always knocks me out for a week or so.

There could be a flu that people get over in a day and it takes me at least five and I have to spend most of that time in bed or feeling like I should be in bed. I have been sick more often in the past 2 years than I have in the previous 15!

It is really frustrating! If I could just deal with the pcs stuff that would be hard enough, but this added to it means that if I have a bad PCS day I can't skip classes because later in the semester I might get a flu knocking me out for a week.

When I say I can't get out of bed I mean that every time I get up to get a drink of water I almost fall down because I am so weak and dizzy. Also I usually feel like getting a second look at breakfast whenever I change positions... Taking an 18 credit hour semester in College it is really tough dealing with this.

Basically I have given up fixing it, that will come with time, but I am wondering if anyone else has this problem?

Merry Christmas,
Margarite
Margarite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote