Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond Lil View Post
Hello Everyone:
I have a Safelink phone and it is a great program for people with limited income to be able to have a phone. One thing that troubles me is that the free minutes you get usually do not come without a phone call to Safelink. If this is the only phone people have, then every month they must use someone else's phone to call to get their minutes. For the elderly and disabled, this could be a problem.
I am grateful for the programs that are available to those in need. I don't think the program sponsors are aware of this problem with the company that supplies the phones and minutes.

Regards, Lil

Diamond Lil...

Found this on Safelink's site... Hope this helps... https://www.safelinkwireless.com/Enr...blic/home.aspx
At the bottom of the page click on "terms and conditions"

In order to receive your monthly allotment of minutes, you will need to leave your SAFELINK WIRELESS phone powered “on” during the first few days of each month. If you DO NOT receive your monthly allotment of minutes because your phone was not “ON” at the beginning of the month or your phone does not automatically retrieve minutes when powered “ON.” You may self-retrieve by following the instructions below. If for any reason these instructions do not work on your handset, please call us at 1-800-378-1684.

SELF-RETRIEVAL AND ADDING AIRTIME
Self-Retrieve Your Monthly Minutes
by following these instructions:
• Press the MENU key located in the center of the navigation keys or arrow keys. "Prepaid" will be displayed across your screen. Press SELECT.
• Using the arrow keys on your phone, go to "Redeem Airtime" or “Add Airtime." If your screen displays a message, scroll down and press OK until you see “Card #” or “Airtime Pin
• To Self Retrieve your Monthly Minutes, enter 555 and press OK.

Rest in Peace
3/8/90 ~~ 4/2/12
Abbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote