View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 07:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Peanuts Please

Hi Friedbrain,

I have found that eating almonds or peanuts will help lower my sz. level because there's progesterone in the almonds and peanuts and the progesterone helps calm the nervous system which can reduce sz.for people. Estrogen will cause more excitment in the brain which can trigger sz. and right before my periods I would always have sz. until I started to eat peanuts or almonds. This helped to stop tbe cateminal sz. I used to have but now I don't have to worry about that anymore since I've gone through my change.
Just like you I tried the pill but it didn't work that well for me. One thing that did help and you can get it in Natural Food stores in Natural Progesterone cream it's made from wild yams and peanuts and you just put it on your skin on your arms and legs and it will increase the progesterone level and reduce a persons sz. I used it for awhile and it helped me out.
Just make sure that if you eat peanuts that you don't eat to many or you will be headed for the restroom a few times because the peanuts will clean your system out. Here's wishing you well and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote