View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 01:52 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thx JO*mar...

Worst starting first

Constant headache (feels like my head is a balloon that will soon pop but never does) Hurts worse in front wear was hit and in back, but generally all over)
Overstimulated most of the time (noise, choices etc)
Neck going up back of head pain

Trust me, I want to be 100% for the kids. It's all I can do to just get thru the day tho. I want to enjoy them more again, this is so hard. Doctors cancelling appts to go golf while I'm trying to navigate all this. FMLA isn't an option as my position is contracted...ends in March. I don't think any help on disability income will work either. I guess I just don't know what to do. I wish a doctor could see me sooner. Tried to see different ones but I have crappy OHP. Basically docs make no $ off us so it's harder to obtain appts with a quickness...or good docs! Thanks for your help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
Hi there,

If you could list your symptoms from the worst ones first we can give pointers for those or at least some ideas for help.

While you have your job - what about some short term disability, or FMLA options?

If you can find a dr that is knowledgeable on PCS, or doing the full neuropsychological evaluation might be a good thing.
finding out where your head is, so to speak, so the correct healing actions can be taken.
Having a safe & sane mom is # 1 for the kids.
inkedbette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote