View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 04:15 PM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

Hi and I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so bad. If you think that the time has come where sitting, standing, and the stress of working are affecting your job then you can start by applying for disability on-line. If you go to the SS.gov site they have direction on what to do. If you want to take some time and look over the forms then you can call the 1-800 number and they will send you the forms you need. Try to organized all the X ray, MRI, doctor reports you may have. Keep track of the medications you are on. Also keep track of all the doctors you see. They also will want to see your past W-2 tax records, marriage and birth certificate, or if you're divorced your decree. I would start keeping some kind of journal on how your day to day life is going. I think that is about it to start out with. If I think of something else I'll post it. In the mean time you will probably get other post to help you along the way. It's a long and stressful process so try not to get to upset. If you find yourself at the end of your rope with paper work, take a walk or a break of some kind and then come back.
legalmania is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (01-04-2011)