View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 12:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey KD~
Man are we alike! Breads, baked goods and sweets....I could live on them!! I also crave carbs! Why can't we crave lettuce and carrots? I never understood that. Seriously.

What I TRY to do--and yeah, it's really hard to do, is keep fresh fruit and veggies around, and handy, so that I'll reach for that when I'm "looking" for something to eat. (Isn't it stupid how we keep looking in the fridge every haof hour, like something new is magically gonna appear? Like--Hey, there's a pan of dessert I missed last time!!! COOL! )

I find that I grab whatever's handiest when I'm hungry (I suppose I'm lazy) and if I keep that stuff handy, I'll take that. I also TRY not to buy all the goodies, but I am human and cave in a lot.

I don't think you have to worry about changing your eating habits though. I mean, not if you don't change them to eating all junk. If you improve them a little, and have support at home, and your adopted family here, I think you're good to go.

I don't think you mentioned exercise--but I could have missed it. I'm doing this kinda fast, sorry, football is on. Hey--priorities man!!! hehehe I think if we (ME included) incorporate daily exercise into our regime we should see some good results. Let's do it together, k? Well, we all will.

We'll be talking!!
Hugs,
Jan
janster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote