View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 12:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

don't have much strength or energy lately...but i need to thank each and everyone of you who care...i am scared alot theses days.. the pain is getting worse (from everything) which makes the depression worse(am taking pills for it,,tried many different ones--not workiing) i get upset and that brings on the tingling ,numbness and pain to my head..which makes me pass out (i call it coma mode) for 2 days...i am lucky to be able to do one thing a day without bringing it back on....waiting for more test results and more dr appts..and more bills..have not been aable to work now for 3 months and have to pay mortgage to keep roof over my brother terry's head....doing the best i can but i am so use to be able to do it all and now getting out of bed (or off the couch) to get terry up and dressed for his program seems to be all i can do... so much for this being short i thank you all for the support..i know that each of you understand what i am feeling....and that makes me hurt for you too.... have a peaceful night...see what tommorrow brings??? linda

Last edited by moonstar; 02-22-2007 at 03:33 PM. Reason: more to add...
moonstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote