View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 01:45 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Wow!!! Woke up this morning. NO BACK PAIN!

A memory foam mattress. If you haven`t already got one,make it a priority today. I slept on one last night and for the first time in years,I slept like a log...but the real proof was going to come in the morning.Normally I have to either inch my way into a sitting position,or roll off the bed sideways and gradually inch myself into an upright position from a crumpled heap on the floor.The pain is usually severe and I generally make it to the bathroom in a walking style...not unlike one of those transformer/robot "thingy`s."
Elegant.....NO WAY. But.....
this morning.....no pain...from lying down to upright in one smooth,fluid movement.No groans of pain punctuating each inch of movement.
Just one [dare I say it] graceful sweep and I was sitting up.... blinking in disbelief but a grin the width of the world,spreading across my face.
So...there you have it;
A brilliant sleep
No pain on waking
Walking easily first thing

And I hardly dare hope...but usually,within 10 minutes or so of waking...dystonia sets in for half an hour.EVERY MORNING WITHOUT FAIL.
I have been awake almost an hour and so far....well I daren`t say it but...will let you know.

x
steffi 001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote