View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 05:02 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default Sarasota PD conference january 22

On January 22, there is a great looking conference in Sarasota Florida. Some of the top researchers will be there including Dr. Langston from CA, the man who discovered a way to research pd when some bad heroine gave some people instant PD.

Also, Dr. Ole Isacson, the sharp looking researcher from harvard that we used to swoon over until he married a beautiful young lady. He is a stem cell researcher and implanted pig cells into human brains. One of them, Jim Finn was at a clinical research learning institute a few years ago. He is dyskinetic but alive and walking after [not sure maybe 15 years?].

i live in east central florida and think i'm going to get my family to this one, it's time my husband gets his eyes opened to what i've been talking about all these years. my daughters have been to conferences and one knows what it's all about. i've been separated for 6 years and reunited for more than 2 years so my husband hasn't been involved enough, altho he has met many of my friends.

anyway, hope to see you there! and any others that may attend! it's one to travel to if you live in FLorida and of course from beyond. It is short tho. only half of a Saturday.

http://www.smh.com/release.aspx?r=132

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."

Last edited by paula_w; 01-05-2011 at 05:40 PM.
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote