View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 06:49 PM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchr012 View Post
Saffy and Mark, Thanks for checking in on me. Today I decided to try to be in the car since tomorrow we have to take Gigi to the vet, I only lasted about an hour which was enough time to go to the pet store and back. I was hurting bad and had to come home which was good because poor Gigi was freaking out in her cage I felt really bad for her but she is better now and playing with her new toys. I had to be in the wheelchair too because with my stim not on my legs are hurting/going numb really bad but at least I was out. My incision has still been very sore since getting sick so I am going to tell the doctor on Friday and ask if its normal to still be having spasms. For the time being I have had to take more pain meds again even though I have been cutting down but oh well...oh yeah, besides the flu and then the bad cold I also ended up getting food poisoning from cereal! I did not even know it was bad but my husband checked it and yeah something was really wrong with it so I have had a really rough week and a half! Well, I am feeling pretty bad again so I will be back on here when I can. Hope you are all having a good week! Take care.Tara
I know this is OT but what cereal maybe we need a recall? I haven't read or heard anything. I'm sorry you're so sick, hope you feel better soon.
legalmania is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (01-06-2011), tchr012 (01-06-2011)