View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 05:13 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Loss of feelings in limbs

Hello everyone, I was checking this site because I wanted to see about B12 injections, and noticed how so many people were having problems with tingling in their extremities, associated with pain, and complete loss of feeling.

Well...I am bipolar, and all of the drugs used to treat this disorder cause these, not to mention many other drugs on the market for other health issues.

I have had loss of feeling in all parts of my body, pins and needles, and my left side weaker than my right, to the point where I would limp. I have also had my eye site deminish from these drugs.

So I encourage anyone who has been on ANY drug at ANY time to research, and go to forums, and check out what other people have experienced.

All my tests came back inconclusive for nerve damage...2 years ago, but it is till going on....however, I have now decided to go the natural way. Too many things have happened to my body. I encourage you not to put up with side effects, or realize it is caused by prescription drugs. Most doctors do not even know what drugs cause what problems, only a few of the side effects they are aware of.

Most mood stabilizers (as for bipolar) can also cause a b12 definciency, and many other problems.

Was great to see the positive results on B12, I am looking forward to being healthy was again!
Mayan2012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote