View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 12:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by autisticmoose2 View Post
Where oh where did our little RDI spokesperson go. where oh where can she be?

hey Mili, you got some links for FARR and RDI. i am sure that Kim would enjoy the information and actually i lost the link for me to donate to FARR. so i need it too PLEASE, i have a whole $5 to donate from the sales of my book. not much i know, but what the heck it's something.
Here I am! I tried to post here yesterday, but after reading the thread title, I couldn't stop thinking of the (Rolling Stones) tune....

"Please allow me to introduce myself....."
Then kept hearing music in my head with the "woooo woooo"

Anyhoo...RDI, yes, what can I say about RDI that I haven't already? There's not a human being anywhere that wouldn't benefit from it, the more you are on the autistic spectrum, the more you stand to benefit and gain cause you have bigger deficits in the areas RDI targets. Does that make sense? The site is www.rdiconnect.com , I find the site overwhelming with information, and, although the site is awesome at tons of theory, I found it impossible to actually implement the RDI program without a consultant, whoooo, is working with me at the moment more than Vince, because my aspergers makes it pretty hard for me to grasp the system for my autistic son. RDI is the reason, I have every dream back for Vince I had long since stopped dreaming years ago. I know with RDI, he will be his personal best in life (something loads of nt's aren't even being).

And a big cheers and congrats to Keg who is now liscenced to attest to Granola Liberal a wierdo, despite that being a classic example of the pot calling the kettle black. Oh yes I did!

MiliMouth
Milivica is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote