View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 06:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Wink Tomorrow is the appointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrae View Post
PRAYING FOR YOU!!

Have they 'flipped the switch' ?? OH, How I PRAAAY this will be above and beyond what you expected!!

Caring Always
Rae
Rae, I just wanted to let you know that tomorrow is my post op appointment! I am excited/nervous because I really want everything to work right and I am worried about still being in pain at my incision sites. I am hardly getting any sleep too because of dear Gigi I think last night I got 4, but when she naps during the day I sneak one in too. I love her to death but she is just like a little baby and I am definitely her mommy which I don't mind except for I need some sleep too lol. Today we were supposed to go to my mom's for a play date but she is very sick so we are home, I am worried about my mom because she has the same blood disease as me only hers is way worse so please pray for her. My other health problems have been acting up really bad too while I am recovering from surgery, but when you have been in pain as long as I have you get used to it unfortunately Well, I need to go but I promise to let you all know how my doctor appt goes as soon as I get home tomorrow! Take care and have a great weekend I also really like your new avatar too
tchr012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (01-06-2011), Rrae (01-07-2011)