Thread: frustration
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 07:43 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey BB

Lyds doesn't really understand the pain - it's just that she's got used to me with it and so.. even if she doesn't know what's up, she sort of does (does that make sense?!) LOL... (and even better she's taken over from my carer - who is not very good at being careful when you're in agony....seriously nothing like having your clothes removed brutaly!)

Anyhow... the weight thing isn't veganism -it's the swallowing issues and the fact that I've been in too much pain to eat.. and normally when I'm struggling with eating I go onto a liquid diet - but we can't do that because I can't swallow well enough... (well.. I can... but a glass of stuff takes me all day).

It's weird - but even sitting in my wheelchair I'm finding that I'm having to be tilted as far back as possible otherwise I fall head first (I'm not sure what chest measurements you have in the US but I'm an E..... and it's not good for balance! LOL....)

How are you doing? are you on break at the moment? It is brill to be able to go home and just chill without thinking about how you will have to hide the pain... !!

Thanks babe )

frxxxxxxxxx