Old 01-06-2011, 10:51 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abasaki View Post
YEAH!!!! Way to go!!!

I haven't seen Avatar yet... but I bet it looks good on the BIG screen!!!

I think I'd have to go back to Blockbuster and knock those guys in the head...... shame on them for lying to you!!!

Enjoy your movie!!

Abbie
I'm laughing as you described watching Avatar on the BIG screen. The tv in the living room is 21 inches. NOT BIG AT ALL. In fact, my computer monitor appears larger. But I don't care.

I now have a dvd player.

And Saturday, the guy from Verizon COMES YET AGAIN to my home to find out why my modem (3rd one by the way), well the dsl light keeps blinking, I lose the internet for one minute, then it goes solid again.

They have been to my house 2 times, they never showed up for the 3rd appointment, telling me they changed my port (whatever that is). Now my problem has escalated (their words) and they are sending a special someone to determine why this keeps happening. I have changed phone wires, ethernet cables, moved the computer from one room to another, NOTHING CHANGED.

I have NEVER had a problem with the phone lines since I'm living here and my telephone connection is just fine, no problem there at all.

It's the dsl light and when we had the blizzard last week, a lot of outages were reported. I really don't care, I don't go on the internet that much. I just come here and go to my sprout message boards.

But my husband. oh my god, he would be lost without this computer.

And I'm just learning about Blu Ray stuff.

I feel like I'm 90. And the young ones??? Oh my goodness, they put me to shame. They know stuff I never heard of.

I feel like my ancestors.

lol

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote