View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 12:44 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Life has been a little crazy, which means I haven't visited this site for a long time. But to bring you up to speed. 1. Northwest Hospital is preparing to start their third round of the pedaling class. All participants have been enthusiastic about the class, some reporting more changes than others. 2. Two of us from the RAGBRAI group have been invited to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro with an MS/PD team next summer. That means even more working out. I didn't realize my core was so mushy. I continue to bike at least four times a week in addition to the new workouts. 3. Dr Alberts was the keynote speaker at the Parkinson's Hope conference in Seattle in early November. He was great. Nearly 800 people were there. 4. I became a grandma twice in November, our son and his wife had a boy on the 12th and daughter and her husband had a daughter on the 24th. How great is that?! I decided I want to keep exercising as long as I can so I can play with them when they are 15 and I'm 80.
Nan Cyclist is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
imark3000 (03-08-2011), jeanb (01-07-2011), natnat (11-19-2014), wendy s (01-07-2011)