View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 05:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by olecyn View Post
all i can say is im happy to know after 9 years of this 11.5 year battle with TOS, RSD & CRPS. Just before workmans comp case comes to fruition this month. Unfortunatley, wc judge wont allow any new discovery in. grrrr and a big fat sigh

http://tossociety.org/blog/

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/TOS...37222899621077
Hi olecyn,

OMG, it's not often that someone has a problem like myself. Just to give you a little background. Broke my elbow with collateral ligament detachment and needed repair, elbow to broken to pin so titanium was inserted with major complications,had 2 manuipulations under anthesthia, 2 contracture releases, 1 ulnar nerve transposition ,collateral ligament repair, nerve frezzing procedure, 3 - 5 day inpatient ketamine procedures for the RSD, so many pain management procedures I've lost count and a total of around 45 days or more in the hospital. But left with one problem a strange pain in the elbow on the inner part of the arm and rsd of course.

I could not access any of the links you provided. I would be so grateful if you would share with me what strange problem/pain you are having. I have worked with some of the best doctors on the East Coast from Boston, NYC to Maryland, and Philly and nobody can even find the problem and some just look at me and say you got that much range of motion and functioning don't even touch it. I mean my PM Doctor know's I'm in pain but nobody wants to do anymore investigation because I guess I'm not falling on the floor screaming in pain, but I do suffer everyday. If you looked at me you would think I'm completely normal, the arm is just slightly swollen so unless you really looked you wouldn't even notice it and the scars where hidden beautifully.

It's exciting to meet you.

Gabbycakes
gabbycakes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote