View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 08:51 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Wiletha, good of you to post how you have been doing. yes the meds do take a while to get used to ands then they add or switch and you have to allow for more time to adjust. I can imagne how hard it is to not be teacher anymore, i just lost my job cus of my face. I have a few teacher friends who go to my writing group and they are priceless!!!!!!! one is retired and one is a tutor and the other is an english teacher at a highschool. what did/do you teach? do we have a english or a math teacher ? Teachers are priceless!!!! so are you!!!!!!
on food your right nothing to hot or to cold and nothing to hard to chew.
also eat small but more often . how are you sleeping?
when your get those pain spells.. do you pratcie relaxation breathing and the such meditation / stress reduction? it is good to learn things like that they have classes and stuff. dose eating with silverwear bother you? i have to use plastic spoon and straws. one time a few years back it was like putting a fork into an electrical socket I zapped myself into a big one and just froze the fork fell I knocked over my water and just froze it was like
i went faded in and out for like 10 mins then it eased up . and that is what scares cus it is like being eletricuted at various times and then your afraid to do anything or move ... and that is when it is a blessing to know relaxation and breathing and other little tricks to get past it on a good note.
Please post soon again let us know how the visit went with this neuro . I will have you in my prayers and positive thoughts . keep eating small bites and get your rest many good blessings to you.
Peace
Burntmarshmallow...Tina
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote