Thread: mom
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 02:00 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I split your ashes up Hazel asked if she could feel you I let her. I carried my part of you in to the ocean as the rest of family stood on the shore line. the water was freezing cold, I gulped the air as one would in very cold water but I made it out to where I had put Dad so many years ago and I opened the bag and set your ashes free. when i got back to shore we all each set 2 roses in the waves. soon after 2 dolphins came swimming by almost like saying you were with dad once again being carried past the horizon to a peaceful paradise .
The day before punkie had to fly back we returned to the jetty and walked the beach .
3 dolphin this time You Dad and brother Ray perhaps.... 3 dolphin swam along as we strolled the beach. jumpin and playing in the waves . we found a big star fish I took a pic and put it back into the water. when we got back to my truck, there were 5 of the roses we had put in the waves a few days ago under the back of my truck. 5 roses, my favorite number your favorite flower...5 for the number of your children still alive we still saw the 3 dolphin they went out past the waves and joined with a bigger group of about 10 dolphin... and the whole group followed as I drove back down the beach to the access ramp.
I think it is starting to sink in that you are really gone and I miss you so much
I have been getting sad and more sad but will be strong and will get past this. Please know I love you and will NEVER forget you and all your love you were a great Mother.The rest of your ashes are going to go back home where the rest of Dad is and in Virgina by the peonies too cus thats what you asked us to do.
Please tell dad , Ray and the rest they too live in our memories never forgotten.
Rest well Momma

you not being here is hard but the sad will pass I know. I really miss you !!
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Friend2U (01-08-2011), Rrae (01-08-2011)