View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 06:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Red face Dr. appt

Hi everyone, you guys are so sweet and you mean so much to me too Well, my appointment went well all he did was check my incisions and he said they look good. He also said this is normal for me to be in pain because things are still trying to heal he also said it would probably be a couple months before all the incision pain is gone. I asked him about limitations and all he said was for me to becareful lifting things and also not falling and especially becareful now that I have a puppy to chase around! He also wants me to see my pain doc but I won't get in until the end of Feb. so hoping I will still be able to get some pain meds in the mean time.
Doctor also said I can turn my stim on, I did try to and of course it did not work I think it is because it needs to be charged, I have been trying to charge it all day but its very hard because I am still very sore there. I was disappointed because I thought I would just flip the switch but I guess it makes sense because I have had it off so long. I am hoping though to have some kind of charge in it by tonite so I can see how things feel and then I can contact my stim people tomorrow. I did feel some weird twinges earlier like little zaps which made me worried but I know that I just need to wait and see how it feels.
Gigi kept us up again and we had to let her sleep with us because she cries and screeches in the night so I was up at 12, 4, and then 8 and I have not been able to nap today so I am very tired. Also, I am trying to get ready for my next semester because those classes start Monday and I still have to finish up last semester's course work too so I will be really busy and won't have much time to do anything else besides being with Gigi and school work lol. Thank you for praying for my mom and also me. She is still sick so I am still worried about her. I need to get going I am going to keep charging and then maybe in a while I can lay down because I am so tired and in pain. Have a good night and I will try to be back tomorrow. Take careTara
tchr012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (01-08-2011), Mark56 (01-12-2011), Rrae (01-08-2011)