Thread: Foot Pain Cream
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 07:34 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Two things bother me about the site?

1-Doesn't say where they are, or where the product is made....
2-$20 Bucks + s&h? Rich price for the small 2oz container.

Try: http://www.eucerinus.com/products.html And the third one is the 'calming cream', I can endorse this as have others... $10+ for a 14 oz tube. I also use the Shower Oil as a non-drying and non sticky or filmy cleanser. Gentle and good value per container.
I've not tried the products endorsed by others? But, IF I were you've got first-hand experiences here recommending less expensive products.
IF you are expecting a lotion or cream to deaden the pain? Don't expect that. Ask your doctors about Lidoderm Patches. You can cut them into smaller patches until you get the size and shape that fits your needs.
I've found w/the patches [btw? They're expensive w/o insurance!] that too much can totally deaden your feet to the point you cannot feel them AT ALL! Soo, caution is urged.
The creams and such only help on the surface, and only for a while... I've found little that kills the deeper nerve pains other than sleep. Or, meds that make one a zombie.
Ultimately? All trial and error finding what works for YOU!
Be careful, cautious and smart as best you can. and I hope truly something WORKS! Hugs and hope! !!! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Flora (01-12-2011)