View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 09:26 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Can't Compete With Being a Moron, But Still Having Issues

When I read the subject line by Blessings, "I'm a moron;" my first thought this morning was, "And we have a motion on the table, do I hear a second?"

I, on the other hand, am totally messed up. I seem to be sleeping now in 1 to maybe 2 hour blocks and not functioning well between, only existing.

Last night I crashed at 7pm up at 8:30pm, crashed at 10pm, up at 11:30pm. Attempted to check email and forums - barely. Crashed in my office chair 45 minutes, moved to my office sofa 30 minutes. Moved to the living room and watched a bad Showtime movie until 2:30am. Tried to do some stuff on the computer, but ended up crashing in my recliner for 2 1/2 hours.

I looked so bad this morning my dogs wouldn't even allow me to let them outside. My wife took one look at me and said, "Have a little breakfast and go back to bed until whenever." It is snowing a "tad," but only about 2" expected and very pretty sticking to the trees.

So, once again a very unroutine routine night for me and I will attempt a shower when I get up. To top it off, I feel like absolute "CRAP!"

Other than that, have a great Saturday all!

Richmond, VA USA
NeuroNixed Craig is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (01-08-2011), SallyC (01-08-2011)