View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 01:48 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessings2You View Post
Can't return the one I'm wearing, that's for sure! They're actually good turtlenecks, from my dear friends at Lands End, and they really WERE a good buy at $10-12 each. Just disgusted with myself for not putting on my thinking cap before I went e-shopping.

I've found MANY things on ebay over the years...it doesn't matter what you're looking for; if you plug it into the "we found one for you" app, it will show up eventually. Once I wanted a grey sleeveless long-length travel dress from LL Bean in a size medium, and within about three weeks somebody had one for sale. Score!

I could easily be a shopaholic, and it is so against my core values. I'm worse when it comes to other people, but bad enough for myself. If someone tells me he wishes he could find purple wool socks with monkeys embroidered on them, you can bet I'll be online that night finding him a pair, and buying them for him. Whether I can afford it or not.

I've been thinking how nice it would be to have new furniture in the sunroom that we're building... LOL!!!

I've lost my mind ... and I don't miss it!

LIFE HAS NO REMOTE -- GET UP AND CHANGE IT YOURSELF!
Twinkletoes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (01-08-2011), Dejibo (01-08-2011), Jappy (01-09-2011), NeuroNixed Craig (01-09-2011), Riverwild (01-08-2011), SallyC (01-08-2011)