View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 06:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Talking Stim is officially back on!!

Hi everyone, I am back with a fantastic update. After charging all day today and part of the day yesterday I am happy to say that my stim is finally up and working again! I have great coverage in both legs I am still having pain in my back but I think it is because incisions are still healing but I am just thankful to have it on and working in my legs again! Its working better than it was before I went into surgery I am really thankful and so happy I went through this surgery because it was definitely worth it! I think it is important for me to reiterate that even though I had to have 3 surgeries it was all worth it because I am finally getting some relief and its way better than the "relief" we get with pain meds! I probably will need to get re-programmed though after I heal up more since I am not getting much coverage in my back but I am just happy my legs are BOTH all tingling instead of being in horrible pain! And we got Gigi to sleep all night last night finally and we had to keep her in bed with us but it was the first time all 3 of us have slept since Christmas lol. My mom is feeling better too so I am also thankful for that Hope you are all having a good weekend, I had to share this good news!! Now that I am getting better I am actually looking forward to starting this new semester on Monday! Thanks for all the help, support, and encouragement, I really appreciate it! Take care Tara
tchr012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
edever34 (01-08-2011), Mark56 (01-08-2011), Rrae (01-10-2011)