Thread: How Often?
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 12:39 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Thanks guys! For thinking outside the BOX?

Honestly, I know we all can get a 'bit' dry here w/all the med issues and all...BUT I never thot you gentlemen were that frisky?. Hope your SO's LOVE it all! Obviously the PN's not affecting everything?

My blood is being drawn 'a la vampireness quarterly, for two to 3 docs, but I've not had any nerve tests in 3 years...and since I'm on the IVIG...I don't think the blood work that's being done is more than minimum/basic.. I wonder, as It'll be 3 years soon since going on the IVIG and I've not seen any protocol at any insurance web sites I've sussed out.. I guess, I should suss out insurance sites more thoroughly, cause I don't want to be surprised and have them 'pull the plug' so to speak. Consequences would not be good! You would not want to be 'round me as ONE CRANKY person during any drawn-out appeals process [as they tend to be]. I DO have confidence that my neuro & staff is pretty expert at such things tho. And am grateful..But since it's been a while...when I next see him-I now plan to raise the 'update' test issue. Hey, it'll give him another way to make $ off of me.. things have been slow in that quarter of late.

Now you GUYS...go off and have 'fun' w/someone you really truly LOVE! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote