View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 11:37 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

After taking a cool shower, I still sweat profusely for at least 45 minutes. To combat this temperature problem I put on an old t-shirt and sweat shorts to stay cool and comfortably sweat out. I even use a face cloth to wipe the sweat from my face and neck.

I did this exact same thing yesterday and came into the living room, where we had a neighbor visiting, and everyone looked at me like I was.....(shall I say it?) a MORON.

Without even breaking a beat in her conversation, my wife looks at me and asked if there was a specific reason I didn't bother to put on a pair of sweat shorts? Lo and behold, there I was in my power wheelchair wearing my Redskins t-shirt and "BOXER BRIEFS!!!" My sweat shorts still waiting for me on the bed.

I simply said, "Interesting, huh?" Turned around and went back to put my shorts on. The neighbors, and my wife, were laughing hysterically.

To me, just another day as a professional spontaneous MORON.

Richmond, VA USA
NeuroNixed Craig is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (01-09-2011), Jappy (01-09-2011), kicker (01-09-2011), Kitty (01-09-2011), nemsmom (01-10-2011), SallyC (01-09-2011), Twinkletoes (01-09-2011), viseeu (01-10-2011)