View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 12:49 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Doug...I became aware, sort of...

about asorbtion issues and B-12, the other b's and the whole magilla HERE. I don't think I would be doing as well as I have or could w/out the wisdom and support of all at this site and a couple of others as well.

The difference between here and some web-sites is that this site is a] FREE; b] not trying to SELL you something/or make you become a member, and c] backed up by true, valid research. None of the muzzie fuzzies... Also, folks here will respond to YOU in your situation as best they can w/what you give us-essentially more info?=better answers. Each of us. OF course, since we all have personal opinions/agendas/experiences, well, you have to pick and choose which/whats are for you. Doesn't mean that...we don't care, we do. Just that we have all come into this 'experience' with a lot of different viewpoints. We did not 'get' PN in a test-tube environment...as much as docs would like some 'case' to happen?

I hope MrsD, Rose or someone else could comment on a 'patch' Whoooo! Sounds too good to be true?

Good thoughts and pain-free moments soon and often! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote