View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 12:16 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Oh my, where to start. First off, $10,000 wouldn't cover it. We had our house built in 1978 so guess what color my kitchen is! Yep, the appliances and counter tops are all avacodo! No granite for me. So there is the whole kitchen re-do. Our master bath is a smal shower stall, small vanity and commode. I don't think that sells for a master bath these days. Shoot, our other bath wouldn't even satisfy most people for a master bath. I want a new deck. One that is built by a professional. Not one that is contracted by a handshake for double your money if something goes wrong and then he goes to prison! Codes, do things have to built by codes? Do bedrooms built by DH and father in law have to have closet doors on them. Do storage rooms need to have regular doors instead of old front doors from old house that has windows removed?

I would like a stair lift so my Mom can come over. Yes I don't need it yet but maybe I can convince Medicare that someday I might need it!!!!!!

OK, Sorry. I hijacked your thread
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (01-10-2011), Dejibo (01-10-2011), SallyC (01-10-2011), Twinkletoes (01-10-2011)