View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 05:45 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose_thorn98 View Post
My turn to vent and to have a breakdown. Tomorrow will be 4 months since this all started and changed my life. I feel so sad and hopeless. No diagnosis...and in so much pain. My Lyrica seems to work a bit, but last week it stopped working as well, so in increased the dosage. But now, after only a few days, its again not working as well. I've been referred to a pain Dr. but of course can't get in for 2 months.

I just want my old body back. Its so hard to live like this, in pain all the time. Its so hard to be a good Mom to my little boy, and to work and to be normal. The Lyrica is making me so foggy and forgetful all the time. I just want to be my old self, minus the drug fog. Today I couldn't remember what Christmas presents I had gotten people. Sorry to be a downer, but I just have some days when I can't stay positive.
sorry to hear your having a tough time, my mum who has been diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy a few months ago is in agony at the moment has had a sudden onset of itching,burning ang stinging in her hands and feet, been to the doctor three times finaly he suggested that she change her diabetic meds.. she really need to see a neurologist but cant get in untill late feb... hope u feel better
ellieshae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote