View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 09:56 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Of course it could be something else but the symptoms are typical pcs. And, yes, pcs could definitely be caused by such action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx_Not_Emo_xX View Post
So first a little background...when I was 3 months old my dad threw me because I wouldn't stop crying, skull fracture, coma.....long story. I posted here once about 8 months ago, but I think I had to deal with everything emotionally first. I think I've done that enough so now I want to figure out what besides my peripheral vision was affected.

There's one problem that's always frustrated me I'm beginning to think was caused by that, and its hard to explain. I've noticed sometimes I have trouble getting my thoughts into words. I usually know exactly what I'm thinking and I try to say it and I can't. It's really hard to explain. Most of the time it doesn't happen at all, but its a lot worse when I'm tired or frustrated/stressed, and when combining frustrated/stressed/tired with someone asking me a question that I have to think about a bit. Sometimes when it's really bad I can't even sort out the thoughts, and occasionally my mind just goes blank after a minute. Then I get frustrated which just makes it worse and I end up stressed out, angry and not being able to communicate or think right which makes it worse. Another aspect of it that's weird is it seems to be only talking, not just communication in general. It's not nearly as bad if I try to write or type in that kind of situation.

I don't know if that made any sense at all, but does anyone know if that could be caused by what happened? Thanks
roadrunner63 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
*Mystery52393* (01-10-2011)