View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 04:42 PM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1956 View Post
god seem to work that way.i didnt notice it till i got home and looked at the date that was written down for me in my bible.me coming to the lord,going to that picticular church and of all days and years it happen to fall on that day of days.i prayed last night at my church and at home last night.my niece told me to read "proverbs3" number 4#and5#.so that night i did.this morning i had and afternoon luncheon with the guys from my church.one of the guys who put the luncheon together is in "legal"and has worked on disabilty casesi didnt know thats what he use to do and he didnt know of what i was going thru it was just by chance.he even knew the doctor that is going to give me my "EMG"wednesday and how this proceedure is done.will this make me confident of my case(who knows)but guess who will get a good night sleep to night......and most of all how our savior"jesus" works(in his name "Amen")
I am so glad to hear that, I believe faith brought you to together. Remember we are here for you, but I'm glad you found someone you can discuss your case with.
legalmania is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote