View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 04:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Rach, about the 60% remark. Honestly I see that as an arrogant, ignorant over statement. Just think about it. That makes them look better in the face of many hard to diagnose diseases. My impression is that neuros have just enough psych training to be dangerous to those of us who are hard to diagnose. I wondered about this at a certain point but I am now convinced. I saw a physcologist a the university around my memory about 3 years ago. After the bulk of the testing a student had done he came in and said It didnt amke sense to be that happy and free and of anger and upset! I asked him if he was suggesting I was not being honest. He smiled and began to ask, push , press about emotions I may have had in the last 6 months. I finally being the intensely careful and caring person I am with my family admitted I said something to my son-in-law after aI remark he made and was upset by that at Thanksgiving dinner. Aaa HA!! you could see in his eyes. OK so his report said that I suffered from some annxiety and should of course consider therapy. What an idiot , an irresponsible idiot.

Furthermore it is immoral to leave someone like myself hanging out there with so many sever symptoms at the point my pcp says, "well maybe you need to be in a nursing home." THAT would be proof positve of the idiot medical system I am stuck with here in central Iowa.

Annie59
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote